"…that on October 1st, 1861, Confederate President Jefferson Davis rejected his generals’ request for 20,000 additional troops to invade Maryland?"
- Library Overview
- Library User Information
- Collections Overview
- Library Catalog
- Programs & Services
- Research Resources
- Collections Online
- Rights & Reproductions
- Donations and Support
- Featured Collections
- Library News & Updates
- Plan a Visit
- Support MdHS
Did you know...
Teacher Membership Benefits!
TEACHER MEMBERS $40.00 per year
- Unlimited FREE admission to the museum and library
- 10% discount on all school programs, unlimited
- FREE access to online Digital Primary Source Kits (available 2015)
- Invitation to members-only events
- More than $100 in savings for tickets to lectures and programs
- 35% discount on MdHS press publications
- 10% discount in the Museum store
- Subscriptions to MdHS News and Maryland Historical Magazine
- Rental opportunity for private parties
- Participation in the Time Travelers Program
- Memberships are tax deductible
Please visit our membership page to register now!