Photographic Prints, 11 x 14 inches, Box 1-10 - Peale/BCLM Photographs Collection

Maryland Historical Society
Photograph Collection Inventory List
Special Collections Department
201 West Monument Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201
410-685-3750 x359; special_collections@mdhs.org

PEALE/BALTIMORE CITY LIFE MUSEUM PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION

PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS, 11 X 14 INCH, BOXES 1-10

Inventory Lists
 

Go back to the Peale/BCLM Photographs Collection main page 

Note: Prints may be copy prints of original glass negatives, film negatives, daguerreotypes, etc. in the collection. 

Photo prints 11x14, Box 1

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

H408

Photograph; Unidentified house.

 

Hambleton Print

Collection

 

H189

 

Copy photograph; Marsh Market. Original: (MC711) Daguerreotype by Henry H. Clark, ca. 1848-1850.

 

Hambleton Print

Collection

 

H190

 

Copy photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City, showing Washington Monument and Basilica. Original: (MC711) Daguerreotype by Henry H. Clark, ca. 1848-1850.

Hambleton Print

Collection

 

CD82 / CC82

 

Copy photograph of print; We three Loggerheads. Frederick Street. Meeting place of Odd Fellows from 1819-1822.

 

City Collections; Miscellaneous clipping or ephemera, etc. / Photograph

 

 

H431

 

Photograph; Group portrait. General John Gill; Harry Harwood; Alexander Brown; Swan Latrobe; General George S. Brown; De Rochet; Cary McHenry; Hoffman Gilmore; Frank S. Hambleton; Joseph Vost. Presented to Mrs. Frank Sherwood Hambleton by Ross W. Whistler and by Mrs. Hambleton to The Elkridge-Harford Hounds.

Hambleton Print

Collection

 

CC71 .1

 

Photograph; Belvidere Bridge. "The Belvidere Bridge was demolished 1880. It crossed Jones Falls from Mount Royal Avenue to Greenmount Avenue.

City Collections

 

 

CC15

 

Photograph; Clay Street fire ruins, 1873. View from Lexington Street looking northeast towards Park Avenue. Shows 1st English Evangelical Lutheran Church.

 

City Collections

 

CC16

 

Photograph; Burial place of William Fell, Baltimore. "Place where William Fell, who owned Fell's Point, lies buried beneath the wall of a tenement house, Shakespeare Street." Photograph by Alfred Waldeck, Baltimore.

 

City Collections

 

 

CC19

 

Photograph; Exterior view of Paca Street Christian Church. Northwest corner of Paca Street and Lombard Street after remodeling, 1873.

 

City Collections

 

 

CC27

 

Photograph; Exterior view of Athenaeum Club. Northeast corner of Chase Street and Franklin Street, 1910.

 

City Collections

 

 

CC32

Photograph; The Friday Club of the Early Fifties

City Collection

 

Not in box. Copy negative: BCLM Glass negatives, 5x7, Box 1

CC35

 

Photograph; Exterior view of Public School #4. Hanover Street and Lee Street, Baltimore.

 

City Collections

 

 

CC36

 

Photograph; Exterior view of City College and Academy of Music, 1880.

 

City Collections

 

 

1980.4.1

 

Photograph; Group portrait of staff outside Western Electric Company, Inc.

 

 


Photo prints 11x14, Box 2

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

CC28

Copy photograph; Wildey's House. Stillhouse Lane, now Front Street. Home of the founder of the Odd Fellows in America. Meeting place of the Odd Fellows, January through May 1822. Original: Clipping or print.

City Collection

 

CC55

Photograph; Elevated view of parade of Volunteer Firemen. Liberty Street, looking west from Fayette Street. Shows Hotel Rennert.

City Collection

 

CC67

Copy photograph; Exterior view of Independent Fire Company #6 building. Original: Drawing.

City Collection

 

CC71  .1

Copy photograph; Clay Street fire in progress, July 25, 1873. Elevated view of northeast towards Cathedral and St. Alphonsus Church.

City Collection

 

CC71 .2

Copy photograph; Clay Street fire in progress, July 25, 1873. Elevated view of northeast towards Cathedral and St. Alphonsus Church.

City Collection

 

CC74 .1

Photograph; Light and Power Company, 6-8 McClellan Alley. "This building stopped the progress of the fire on the northwest." Shows rubble and ruins around the power company.

City Collection

 

CC74 .2

Photograph; Fire proof station of the Consolidated Gas Electric Company. Photographs taken during the Great Fire of February 1904.

City Collection

 

CC75

Photograph; Group portrait. Opening of Severn River Bridge at Annapolis, Maryland.

City Collection

 

CC77

Copy Photograph; Three Mile House on Hookstown Road near east side of Druid Hill Park, 1900. Built when Franklin Street was northern boundary of Baltimore City.

City Collection

 

CC79

Photograph; Exterior, elevated view of Gilmore House or St. Clair Hotel. Located on the west side of Calvert Street, opposite the Battle Monument. This hotel was only named "St. Clair" from 1871 to 1880.

City Collection

 

CC80

Photograph; Exterior, elevated view of Rennert House, north side of Fayette Street near Guilford Avenue. Demolished in 1881.

City Collection

 

CC83

Copy photograph; Colvin's Stone Tavern. Northeast corner of Gay Street and Front Street. Used as Odd Fellows Lodge rooms, 1823. Original: print.

City Collection

 

CC84

Photograph; General Wayne Inn, Paca Street and Baltimore Street, northwest corner.

City Collection

 

CC85

Photograph; Street view of house. Residence of William Chesnut on East Baltimore Street near Lloyd Street, ca. 1875.

City Collection

 

CC88

Photograph; Street view of buildings with businesses. Parr & Parr Real Esate and Insurance; Kushion Komfort Shoes. Photograph by Selander.

City Collection

 

CC90

Upton, 730 West Lanvale Street, 1869. Photograph removed on November 11, 2003.

City Collection

Copy of this image is also in LL3, 30x40, Drawer 9; Negative.


Photo prints 11x14, Box 3

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

CC92

Photograph; Street view of house. Dickey Mansion. Northwest corner of Eutaw Place and Dolphin Street. December 24, 1907.

City Collection

 

CC105

Copy Photograph; Bremen Steamship Parade. South Broadway Street, 1868. Opening of North German Lloyd Steamship Line between baltimore and Bremen, Germany.

City Collection

 

CC110

Photograph; Harbor view. Long dock, South Gay Street, 1898.

City Collection

 

CC196

Photograph; Group portrait. Miner's Strike, Frostburg. June 1894. Officers of the 5th Regiment I., M. N. G.

City Collection

 

CC242

Photograph; Elevated view of buildings and harbor. View from Charles Street and Fayette Street, looking southeast, ca. 1890.

City Collection

Accession: 1931.1

CC250

Copy photograph; Garrett Park. View of northside, Fulton Avenue between Lexington Street and Saratoga Street, 1902.

City Collection

Accession: 1931.1

CC272

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City, showing Read Street and Cathedral Street. Taken from the steeple of First Presbyterian Church on Park Avenue and Madison Street, ca. 1890.

City Collection

 

CC273

Photograph; Unveiling of the bronze tablet to makr the spot where "Old Congress Hall" stood in which the Continental Congress met on December 20, 1776.

City Collection

 

CC274

Photograph; Street view of building. U.S. Government building, southwest corner of Lexington Street and North Street, now Guilford Avenue, January 14, 1908. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck, Baltimore.

City Collection

 

CC275

Photograph; Street view of buildings. U.S. Courthouse, Fayette Street and Guilford Avenue, January 14, 1908.

City Collection

 

CC276

Photograph; Unidentified group portrait. Crowd fathered in street (businesses in background), facing stage. Orchestra on left.

City Collection

Accession: 1931.1

CC277

Photograph; Group portrait. Aftermath of Jones Falls flood, 1868.

City Collection

Accession: 1931.1

CC280 .2

Photograph; Street scene at night. Baltimore Street from Charles Charles Street. Shows businesses, cars, and streetcar tracks.

City Collection

 

CC280 .3

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City at night. Shows Baltimore Bargain House.

City Collection

 

CC280 .4

Photograph; Elevated view of Washington Monument, Baltimore at night.

City Collection

 

CC280 .5

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City at night. Shows Pennsylvania Station. Possibly Charles Street.

City Collection

 

MC711

Copy photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City, showing Washington Monument and Basilica. Colored photograph. Original: (MC711) Daguerreotype by Henry H. Clark, ca. 1848-1850.

City Collection

MC711


Photo prints 11x14, Box 4
 

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

CC295

Photograph; Flag House. Northwest corner of Pratt Street and Albemarle Street, March 19, 1908.

City Collection

 

CC297

Photograph; Cecilius Calvert Monument. St. Paul Street entrance of the courthouse. Unveiled November 21, 1908. "Founder of Maryland. Monument erected in honor of Cecilius Calvert, founder of Maryland, by the Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Maryland, at the west (St. Paul Street) entrance of the Court House. This statue was unveiled November 21st 1908."

City Collection

 

CC307

Copy photograph; Fayette Street east from Calvert Street, September 1900. Shows post office,  old U.S. Courthouse, and temporary custom house, city jail.

City Collection

 

CC308

Photograph; Elevated street view. Horse-drawn carriages, horse-drawn carts, and businesses. Baltimore Street between St. Paul Street and Calvert Street, 1878.

City Collection

 

CC309

Photograph; Street view showing buildings and streetcar. North side of Fayette Street from Eutaw Street to Howard Street, September 1900. Eutaw on left and Howard Street on right. Shows old Howard Bank, since razed and present structure (1911).

City Collection

 

CC311

Photograph; Street scene: construction, pedestrians or workers, horse-drawn carriages, and construction. Light Street, south of Pratt Street, during widening process. Prior to removal of poles, which stood on abandoned sidewalks, 1907.

City Collection

 

CC313

Photograph; Street view of rowhouses. Buildings on site of Walters Art Gallery, August 1900. Northwest corner of Charles Street and Centre Street.

City Collection

 

CC314

Photograph; Street view of buildings, businesses, and streetcar. North side of Baltimore Street, west from Charles Street, September 1900. Buildings destroyed in the Great Fire of 1904.

City Collection

 

CC315

Photograph; Rural scene. Arlington Avenue, looking north from Lafayette Avenue, ca. 1868-1869.

City Collection

Accession: 1931.1

CC317

Photograph; Elevated street view of buildings, horse-drawn carriage, and old electrical poles. North side of Baltimore Street, from Holliday Street to Gay Street, September 1900. Buildings destroyed in Great Fire of 1904.

City Collection

 

CC318

Photograph; Street view of businesses. South side of Saratoga Street, from Howard Street to Eutaw Street, September 1900. Shows Saratoga Hotel.

City Collection

See also: MC2057 (negative)

CC712

Photograph; Elevated street view of Baltimore City from steeple of the First Presbyterian Church on the corner of Park Avenue and Madison Street. Colored photograph.

City Collection

 

CC956

Photograph; Sulzebacher House, 900 block, west Baltimore Street.

City Collection

 

CC975

Photograph; Hay's Tabernacle. East side of Pennsylvania Avenue, between Lanvale Street and Lafayette Avenue. Erected ca. 1875 by Col. Hoy White, engaged in a temperance crusade. Photograph taken in September 1900 when it was a junk shop. Building was also used as a stable.

City Collection

 

MC504 .1

Photograph; Unidentified group portrait. Signed by Howard W. Jackson (1877-1960), Baltimore City Council member and Mayor of Baltimore; Richard C. O'Connell, City Council President, 1939-1943. June 12, 1940.

City Collection

Accession: 1940.20

MC504 .2

Photograph; Unidentified group portrait in government building. Signed by Howard W. Jackson (1877-1960), Baltimore City Council member and Mayor of Baltimore; Richard C. O'Connell, City Council President, 1939-1943. June 12, 1940.

City Collection

Accession: 1940.20

MC504 .3

Photograph; Unidentified group portrait. Signed by Howard W. Jackson (1877-1960), Baltimore City Council member and Mayor of Baltimore; Richard C. O'Connell, City Council President, 1939-1943. June 12, 1940.

City Collection

Accession: 1940.20

MC589

Photograph; Exterior view of Old City Hall, erected by Rembrandt Peale. Signs on building: Baltimore Museum, 1817-1830; City Hall, 1830; Construction Division of the Baltimore City Water Department. Not dated.

 

See also: MC589 (similar photo)

MC591

Photograph; Members of unidentified cricket team. Photograph by Gilbert and Bacon, Philadelphia.

 

 

MC725

Photograph; Interior view of the 5th Regiment Armory, Baltimore. Photograph by Holmes and Bishop, Baltimore.

City Collection

 

CC9

(?)

 

 

MC934

Photograph; Unidentified group portrait. Large group of men gathered around desk.

 

 


Photo prints 11x14, Box 5
 

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

CC991 .1

Photograph; Baltimore Museum after fire, December 12, 1873. Then known as New American Theatre, northwest corner of Baltimore Street and Calvert Street. Shows Barnum City Hotel.

City Collection

 

CC991 .2

Photograph; Baltimore Museum after fire, December 12, 1873. Then known as New American Theatre. Northwest corner of Baltimore Street and Calvert Street. Shows Barnum's City Hotel.

City Collection

 

CC992

Photograph; Excavation for new U.S. Custom House. March 1902. Exchange Place and Gay Street.

City Collection

 

CC1000

Photograph; Loch Raven Dam and gate house, 1892.

City Collection

 

CC1004

Photograph; Loch Raven Dam under construction, ca. 1920.

City Collection

 

CC1005

Photograph; Loch Raven Dam under construction, ca. 1920.

City Collection

 

CC1006

Photograph; Loch Raven Dam under construction. Shows workers and Whiting Turner Construction equipment.

City Collection

 

CC1007

Copy photograph; Walters Public Bath, 131 South High Street, ca. 1900. Photograph by Hughes Company, Baltimore.

City Collection

Print from negative: MC6979

CC1019

Photograph; Natatorium and Academy of Music, 1890. Howard Street near Franklin Street. Pre-dates the Auditorium/Mayfair Theatre.

City Collection

 

MC1103

Photograph; Exterior view of the Rembrandt Peale Museum/City Hall. Municipal Museum of the City of Baltimore, 225 North Holliday Street, Baltimore. Photograph by Jefferson Hamilton, 1942.

City Collection

 

MC2444

Photograph; Exterior of grocery. E.W. Moffett and Brother Grocers. Coffee, fruit, wines, sugar, wholesale liquor dealers.

City Collection

 

MC2478

Photograph; Northern Central Railway Company building along the Jones Falls, 1921.

City Collection

 

MC2521

Photograph; Holliday Street Theatre, ca. 1900. As rebuilt in 1874 to resemble the 1813 building.

City Collection

 

MC2607 .1

Photograph; Elevated street view of the rebuilt Riddlemoser Building, Fayette Street, west of Charles Street. After removal of wires. Shows Sadlers, Bryan, and Stratton Business College; J. Mayer and Company Shirt Waist Suits. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

City Collection

 

MC2607 .2

Photograph; Elevated street view of the Riddlemoser Building. Fayette Street, west of Charles Street before removal of wires. Showing the danger of overhead wires during a fire. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

City Collection

 

MC2608

Photograph; Wires on building opposite City Hall, around North Street and Fayette Street, before removal. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.34

MC2609

Photograph; Elevated street view showing the roofs of buildings around North Street and Fayette Street after removal of wires. Shows City Hall. Phottograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.45

MC2610 .1

Photograph; Northeast corner of North Street and Baltimore Street, before removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.46

MC2610 .2

Photograph; Northeast corner of Baltimore Street and North Street after removal of wires. Shows City Hall, Harvey's Baltimore Lunch Room, and McGraw Hotel and Restaurant. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.46


Photo prints 11x14, Box 6

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

CC3009 .1

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking north from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .2

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking north by northwest from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Shows Richmond Market (Howard Street). Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .3

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. First and Franklin Presbyterian Church spire under construction. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .4

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking southeast from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .5

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .6

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .7

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking west from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .8

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .9

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking southwest from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .10

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking north by northeast from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .11

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Shows Washington Monument. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .12

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking south from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .13

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church, 1873. Photograph by William H. Weaver.

City Collection

 

CC3009 .14

Photograph; Elevated view of Baltimore City. Looking south from First and Franklin Presbyterian Church. Shows Basilica.

City Collection

 

MC2611 .1

Photograph; Northeast corner of Baltimore Street and Holliday Street after removal of wires. Shows Lubins Theatre and J. Weinberg badges and buttons building. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.47

MC2611 .2

Photograph; Northeast corner of Baltimore Street and Holliday Street before removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.47

MC2612 .1

Photograph; Southwest corner of Baltimore Street and South Street before removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

 

MC2612 .2

Photograph; Southwest corner of Baltimore Street and South Street after removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.48

MC2613 .1

Photograph; Southwest corner of Calvert Street and Mercer Street after removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.49

MC2613 .2

Photograph; Southwest corner of Calvert Street and Mercer Street before removal of wires. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

Accession: 1960.49

MC2618

Photograph; Unidentfied soldiers with rifles marching.

 

Accession: 1960.54. Verso: From R. L. McLure, Lexington, Kentucky.

MC2666

Photograph; Street view of building. Bartlett, Robbins, & Co. Pratt Street and Scott Street. Became B. Hayward Company in 1880.

 

Accession: 1954.7

MC2694

Photograph; Unidentified group seated at table with sign, Happy New Year. Photograph by C. C. Knobeloch, Baltimore.

 

 

MC2754 .5

Photograph; Building ways at the shipyard, Sparrows Point, 1913.

 

 

MC3026

Photograph; Street view of building. Dowell, Helm & Co. 17-19 West Baltimore Street, ca. 1905. Photograph by Charles T. Walter, American View Company, Baltimore.

 

 

MC3100

Photograph; First Unitarian Church, Baltimore. Photograph by Schaeffer, ca. 1951.

 

 

MC3128

Photograph; Hiram E. Henderson storefront. Construction of building next door with boy posing in front of construction.

 

 

MC3540 A

Photograph; United Singers of Baltimore. Patterson Park, 1916. Unveiling of monument of First City Prize won by grups at the 24th National Saengerfest, Brooklyn. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

 

MC3540 B

Photograph; Group portrait. United Singers of Baltimore. Patterson Park, 1916. Photograph by Alfred Waldeck.

 

 

MC3945

Photogaph; Interior view of Doughoregan Manor. December 1943. Shows Eleanor Darnall painting installed (now owned by MdHS 1912.1.5).

 

 

MC3946

Photograph; Exterior view of Doughoregan Manor property. Two family and bunkhouse. Probably built in the early part of the 19th century. At one time used as an armory for local militia. December 1, 1943.

 

 

MC3972

Photograph; Two young altar boys on balcony with Baltimore Basilica in background. Photograph by Joe Di Paola, Jr., The Sunpapers [The Baltimore Sun newspaper].

 

 

MC4009 .5

Photograph; Street view of house. Residence of Ms. Mackintosh. Guilford, Baltimore. Mottu and White, Architects, 1914.

 

Accession: 1960.6


Photo prints 11x14, Box 7

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

MC4171 .1

Photograph; Spectators and train. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 1 of 12

 

"Shows in several the first electric locomotive, made first trip June 27, 1895 using the overhead wire system; in 1902 changed to third-rail system. See L.W. Sagle Picture History of B&O Motive Power, pp. 63-65.

MC4171 .2

Photograph; Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company station, people on train tracks.  Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 2 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .3

Photograph; Train tunnel and overhead wires. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 3 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .4

Photograph; Railroad bridge over water. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 4 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .5

Photograph; Train in tunnel and man on tracks. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 5 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .6

Photograph; Men posing with train. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 6 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .7

Photograph; Train tracks. Series related to Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 6 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .8

Photograph; Men inside train warehouse. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 8 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .9

Photograph; Men inside train warehouse. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 9 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .10

Photograph; Men inside train warehouse. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 10 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .11

Photograph; Warehouse. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 11 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .12

Photograph; Men inside train tunnel. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company (B&O) tunner under Howard Street, ca. 1895. 12 of 12

 

 

MC4171 .13

Photograph; Urban park with fountain.

 

 

MC4171 .14

Photograph; Urban park with fountain.

 

 

 

Photo prints 11x14, Box 8 

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

1989.16.4

Photograph; Bradley J. Johnson property acquired by Blanchard Randall. North Avenue and Maryland Avenue.

 

Article regarding house taped to back of mat board.

MC4194 .1

Photograph; Snow covered canon outside home or building. "Taken Sunday night March 18, 1956 by Charles E. Wohrna, 1500 Shadyside Road."

 

 

MC4194 .2

Photograph; Snow covered canon outside home or building. "Taken Sunday night March 18, 1956 by Charles E. Wohrna, 1500 Shadyside Road."

 

 

MC4194 .3

Photograph; Snow covered canon outside home or building. "Taken Sunday night March 18, 1956 by Charles E. Wohrna, 1500 Shadyside Road."

 

 

MC4229 .1

Photograph; Exterior view of The Union National Bank.

 

 

MC4229 .2

Photograph; Elevated view of exterior of National Exchange Bank. Pedestrians on sidewalk. Davis, Roanoke, Virginia.

 

 

MC4229 .3

Photograph; Unidentified house. Wyatt and Nolting. Photograph by James F. Hughes.

 

 

MC4229 .4

Photograph; Rural building. First National Bank, Yorktown, Virginia.

 

 

MC4229 .5

Photograph; Interior of unidentified house.

 

 

MC4229 .6

Copy image (architectural drawing); United States Post Office. Waukegan Ill. Hughes Company, Photographs, Baltimore.

 

 

MC4231 .1

Photograph; Dr. Charles Fowler's residence in 1846. Built ca. 1800. West of morass.

 

 

MC4231 .2

Photograph; Rural house. The Marse (?), small house to the right, built ca. 1770. Just to the south of morass owned (1846) by Dr. Charles Fowler.

 

 

MC4231 .3

Photograph; Interior door (showing old ceiling beams) of the original Barber House built by Judge Patrick Barber in 1756.

 

 

MC4231 .4

Photograph; Interior of house. Stairway in the Barber House, built ca. 1800.

 

 

MC4231 .5

Copy photograph; "The 'Bone Hole' on Captain Barber's farm in Ulster County, New York, as it looks today."

 

 

MC4231 .6

Photograph; "The place where the John Masten (or Master?) log home stood in (?) now Wallhill on Plains Road just south of New Hurley…"

 

 

MC4231 .7

Photograph; Barber Farm.

 

 

MC4231 .8

Photograph; Interior of house. Interior door of the Barber House.

 

 

MC4231 .9

Photograph; Exterior of house. The Barber House.

 

 

MC4231 .9

Photograph; Interior of house. Room with fireplace in the Barber House.

 

 

MC4341 .1

Photograph; Portrait of man inside office with U.S. Capitol in background outside window. Philip B. Perlman (1890-1960), Solicitor General of the United States, 1947-1952. "To my friend, Philip G. Straus, from Philip B. Perlman, Solicitor General of the U.S. June, 1950." Philip G. Straus Collection, 1958.

 

See also: Philip B. Perlman Photograph Collection, PP147

MC4341 .2

Photograph; Portrait of E. Millard Tydings. "To my friend Philip G. Straus with the best wishes and kind regards of Millard Tydings." Philip G. Straus Collection, 1958.

 

 

MC4547

Photograph; Ship "Shinsei Aru". Car being lifted into or out of ship. Canton Railroad, 1958. Photograph by A. Aubrey Bodine.

 

 

MC4548 B

Photograph; Stevedores aboard ship. Photograph by Sussman - Ochs.

 

 

MC4549 A

Photograph; Ship building, "Shirley Lykes". Ceremony with spectators. Photograph by Lanier.

 

 

MC4549 B

Photograph; Ship building, "Shirley Lykes". Shows workers in foreground and ship in background. Photograph by Lanier.

 

 

MC4549 C

Photograph; Fire boat, "August Emrich". Photograph by Lanier.

 

 

MC4549 D

Photograph; Fire boat, "August Emrich". Photograph by Lanier.

 

 

MC4549 E

Photograph; Fire boat, "August Emrich". Photograph by Lanier.

 

 

MC4549 F

Photograph; Exterior view of the Evergreen House.

 

 

MC4549 G

Photograph; Exterior view of the Evergreen House.

 

 

MC4549 H

Photograph; Exterior view of the Evergreen House.

 

 

MC4549 I

Photograph; Exterior view of the Evergreen House.

 

 

 

Photo Prints, 11 x 14, Box 9

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

MC4563

Photograph; ships, shipyard.

Museum; Photograph

Back of photo: c. 1930. Photo by Anne Estabrook

MC4560

Photograph; Aerial photograph of Mondawmin Shopping Center. December 14, 1957.

Museum; Photograph

Photograph by Maps, Incorporated. Air Survery Contractors. Harbor Field. Baltimore 22, MD.

MC4550 .9

Photograph; Aerial photograph of the Maryland National Bank Building. Photography by M.E. Warren, State Circle, Annapolis, Maryland.

Museum; Photograph

Back of photo says 1958.

MC4595 .9

Photograph; people posing aboard boat. Boat reads "Chesapeake Line for Baltimore" c. 1930. Two copies of the same photograph.

Museum; Photograph

Two prints of the same photograph.

MC4654

Photograph; Governor Ritchie, President Hoover, and Mayor Broening reviewing parade at City Hall. Photo by George W. Blakeslee

Museum; Photograph

Back of photo says: Color print from an original Agfa color plate made about c. 1929-1930.

MC4552 A

Photograph; Baltimore skyline

 

 

 

Photo prints 11x14, Box 10

Item ID

Description

Collection Info.

Notes

MC7945

Photograph; Baltimore Harbor, 1962. Two photographs.

 

 

MC7675

Photograph; Charles Center, 1964. Photograph by A. Aubrey Bodine. Photo appeared in Star-Spangled Banner Sesquicentennial book.

 

 

MC8010

Photograph; The Baltimore Association of Commerce helps bring new industries and payrolls to the Baltimore Area. Aerial view of factories.

 

 

MC8011

Photograph; Aerial views of Western Maryland Railway, 1947. Two photographs.

 

 

MC8012 (1-3)

Photograph; Aerial views of Western Maryland Railway, 1949. Two photographs.

 

 

MC8031

Photograph; Harbor looking south, January 1963.

 

 

MC8179

Photograph; Men in front of WM Hollingsworth, machinist and manufacturer.

 

 

MC13021

Photograph; Portrait of unidentfied man

 

 

MC13022 A

Photograph; J. Regester's Sons Co. after fire, which started at 12:02am on January 24, 1908.

 

 

MC13022 B

Photograph; J. Regester's Sons Co. after fire, which started at 12:02am on January 24, 1908.

 

 

MC7673

Photograph; Aerial view of Fort McHenry. Photograph by Sam Lauuer, 1964. Photograph appeared in Star-Spangled Banner Sesquicentennial book.

 

 

MC7674

Photograph; Francis Scott Key Monument at Fort McHenry, 1962.

 

 

MC7941

Photograph; Exterior of church.

 

 

MC8758

Photograph; Man walking in front of rowhouses.

 

 

MC8147

Photograph; Old Town M&M Association Silver Jubilee. February 18, 1909.

 

 

MC8009 (1-2)

Photograph; Two aerial views of industries, 1949.

 

 

MC8007

Photograph; Aerial view of Western Electric, 1949.

 

 

MC7967

Photograph; Ceremony or celebration. Raising large American flag with 15 stars.

 

 

MC8178

Photograph; Human Flag at Fort McHenry. Copyrighted, 1899 by L.H. Siewerd.

 

 

MC8607

Photograph; Monument Street M.E. Church & Parsonage. Includes note from Mr. & Mrs. Hardwick.

 

 

MC13050

Photograph; Building or housing with white picket fence.

 

 

MC13050

Photograph; Building or housing with white picket fence.

 

 

Go back to Peale/BCLM Photographs Collection main page
Back to top 

php script encode google sıra bulucu kanun pagerank sorgulama seo ukash haber seo seo ukash google pagerank sorgulama