"…that the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad bridge spanning the Potomac at Harper’s Ferry was destroyed and rebuilt five times during the Civil War?"
- Library Overview
- Library User Information
- Collections Overview
- Library Catalog
- Programs & Services
- Research Resources
- Collections Online
- Rights & Reproductions
- Donations and Support
- Featured Collections
- Library News & Updates
- Plan a Visit
- Support MdHS
The Phoenix Club, 1505-1507 Eutaw Place, Baltimore.
Subject:Civil Rights, Jewish history, Clubs and organizations, Photographs, Baltimore City Life Museum Collection, Architecture, Baltimore (Md.), Julius Anderson Photograph Collection
Description:The Phoenix Club. 1505-1507 Eutaw Place, Baltimore. Shows automobiles. Unidentified photographer, ca. 1920-1930. Julius Anderson Photograph Collection. Gelatin silver print. The club moved here from Park Avenue in 1891 and operated until ca. 1959.
Date of Original:ca. 1920-1930
Collection:Julius Anderson Photograph Collection, Baltimore City Life Museum Collection, Special Collections Department
Type/Size:Photographic print, 8 x 10 inch (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
Restrictions:For more information, please contact the Special Collections Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights:Copy of original owned by the Maryland Historical Society. For reproduction and permission information, please contact email@example.com