"…that on October 4th, 1861, the U.S. Navy authorized construction of its first ironclad warship (later named the Monitor)? "
- Library Overview
- Library User Information
- Collections Overview
- Library Catalog
- Programs & Services
- Research Resources
- Collections Online
- Rights & Reproductions
- Donations and Support
- Featured Collections
- Library News & Updates
- Plan a Visit
- Support MdHS
Northwest corner of Baltimore and Harrison Street.
Subject:Photographs, Architecture--Exterior, Street scene, Street scene--Urban Landscape, Baltimore (Md.), PP3, Numbered Collections
Creator:Wilson, John Appleton, 1851-1927
Description:Northwest corner of Baltimore Street and Harrison Street.
Date of Original:ca. 1890
Collection:Wilson Collection, Special Collections Department
Restrictions:For more information, please contact the Special Collections Department: email@example.com
Rights:Copy of original owned by the Maryland Historical Society. For reproduction and permission information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org